Taking a Transformation Trip to one of the countries
where we work is a great way to see the needs, connect with the local people and take a hand-on approach to service.
In addition to visiting Healing Waters International projects, trips provide an opportunity to experience the natural beauty and people of the countries.
Here are things you can expect to experience on a Transformation Trip:
- Participate in a volunteer project or water promotion in a community
- Visit several water systems and learn about the work of Healing Waters
- Talk to pastors and community members
- Hear our local partners share about the impact of their water projects on the community
- Enjoy a meal in the home of a family that receives water from Healing Waters, learning about challenges in their lives and conditions in which they live
- Learn about the culture and history of the country
Visit Trip Details to learn more about upcoming trips.
If you would like to learn more about participating in a Transformation Trip, please contact Liz or call 303.407.2965.